Hyatt Place Event Centre!
One of Melbourne’s newest hotels and event spaces, purpose-built at Essendon Fields because of its proximity to both Melbourne Airport and Essendon Airport (the gateway to adventure and incentives travel in Victoria) and the CBD.
Designed around today’s modern traveller, this contemporary hotel offers free daily buffet breakfast, a 24/7 StayFit Gym, as well as free Wi-Fi and a shuttle service to and from Melbourne Airport. Hyatt Place Event Centre offers an abundance of event spaces that can host intimate groups of up to 80 guests, large scale seated galas up to 1,000 or conferences and cocktail receptions up to 1,400.
Hyatt Place Event Centre also features:
- Flexible configuration with capacity for one large space of 1,700 sq m or four smaller configurations ranging from 64 sq m to 995 sq m
- All-weather, light-filled Atrium that is ideal for indoor or outdoor exhibitions or can be used as an additional room to The Australian Room or as a standalone space
- Exquisite menu options and event planning
- State-of-the-art technology, sound and broadcasting facilities
- Beautifully manicured gardens for pre-dinner drinks and photography
- Three Oak Pavilion with water feature located within landscaped surrounds, perfect for events, wedding ceremonies and pre-dinner drinks
- Large and impressive foyer for pre-dinner drinks or conference catering
- Break out spaces and green room available
For more information please contact our specialists on +61 3 9190 1234 or email email@example.com.
To view accommodation options and rates click here